Get Car Credit Now Mobile Menu
HomeAbout usHow it worksYour FinanceHelp & AdviceContact usApply now
Apply Now
Apply NowLog-in / Create accountAbout usHow it worksYour FinanceHelp & AdviceContact us

Settlement Figure

If you wish to end your finance agreement early, you can ask your lender for a settlement figure. You will need to pay the settlement figure in full to end the agreement. You may be able to do this by selling the vehicle and using the proceeds to cover the settlement or finding funds from another source. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, then our friendly team can help.

Contact us to find out how to end your current agreement and secure new car credit.